Another week, another round of confessions from this not perfect mom! If you choose to join in, be sure to leave your link in my comments so we can all enjoy your lack of perfection.
-I most certainly did not bribe the kids to have oatmeal instead of their favorite cereal this morning by telling them they could mix in brown sugar just so I could use the last of the milk in my coffee. Nope, not me.
-When we turned on Sesame Street the other day I did not convince Emma to choose the one with Neil Patrick Harris as the Shoe Fairy simply because it cracks me up to see Doogie Howser on Sesame Street. I would neeeeever do such a thing. I certainly am NOT still entertained by Sesame Street.
-I certainly did not strictly enforce quiet resting time on Saturday just so I could dive into a quick read book. I only enforce quiet resting time for the good of the children, not for my benefit.
-I did not look the other way when Grant picked up the sprinkler and started spraying down every last thing in the backyard simply because the look on Emma's face as she ran away was hilarious. Never would I do such a thing.
-And finally, I did not almost scream like a school girl and sprint into the house when Hubs discovered a mouse living in the blanket on the chair right next to mine at our patio table as we were sitting down to dinner. I most certainly did not try to refuse to sit outside to eat even though Hubs claimed the mouse had run to the far side of the yard. And I most certainly do not get the heeby jeebes every single time I think of taking a step outside. Not me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment