Capital One's fraud department just called. They wanted to confirm a recent transaction on my credit card to make sure someone else wasn't using my card. I have to admit, I was expecting a call this week. I mean, after all, I just drove the length of the state and back, buying gas all along the way. Surely that raised some red flags on my account.
So the lady says to me "On June 15th $48.53 was charged to your account by ADT Security. Is this an authorized charge?"
And I say "You mean the alarm company charge that has been automatically charged to my credit card on the 15th for the last 2 years? Yep, that's an authorized charge."
To which the lady replies, "Thank you for working with us to keep your account safe. Have a great afternoon." And hangs up. No mention of the gas station charges all throughout the state.
Wow. Thanks Capital One for keeping my account safe.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I feel safer now
Posted by ~Melissa~ at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment