CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Now I've done it

I've ruined my feet and there is no going back. My feet have seen the Naturalizer glory and they won't be returning to the Target/ Payless Shoe Source world they've previously inhabited.

I, not realizing the long term ramifications, purchased my first pair of Naturalizer shoes from the outlet on Wednesday night. In my defense, they were 60% off, plus I had a $10 off coupon. Which meant I paid $8.64. I mean, how could I turn that down? The cherry on top was how uber cute they are - brown and ivory giraffe print, heels, with a peep toe and a strap in back. Uber cute. And $8.64.

I wore them today for the first time. It was like my feet were getting a big hug all day. The balls of my feet were nicely cushioned, the strap was firmly in place but not cutting into my heel. My toe peeped out but the shoe didn't cut into my foot. It was heavenly. My feet loved it.

Tomorrow, when faced with Target shoes, I fear my feet will rebel. I may have a new expensive obsession in my future. Maybe I need to put Naturalizer gift cards on my Christmas and birthday wish list. Forever.

0 comments: