skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- It was VBS week this week. It was super fun and super exhausting. Fun times were had, fun songs were sung, fun dance moves were danced, fun stories about God were told. I'm glad it's over.
- Emma finished up swim lessons by jumping off the diving board and sliding down the water slide. Both were firsts for her. She now loves to go under the water. I never thought this day would come.
- My right eye has been twitching since Monday.
- Yesterday I drank more coffee than water from 7am-1pm.
- Tonight is date night - dinner and a movie. Hubs picked the movie (the Hangover) so I'm picking dinner. We're likely getting Japanese food. Yummo.
- One of our neighbors with a pink house (yes we have more than one neighbor with a pink house, how lucky are we? Emma thinks pretty lucky, me not so much.) repainted their house this week. I was pretty excited until I realized the burnt orange with brown trim wasn't just colored primer. Now I miss the pink.
- Grant spent his time during my shower this morning transferring a large piece of fuzz from his excavator toy to his dump truck toy, then driving the dump truck over a bit, dumping the fuzz load, and starting all over again. It was hilariously precious.
0 comments:
Post a Comment