CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I braved the mall on Dec. 24th

and lived to tell about it.

Actually, it wasn't bad because I went to the slow mall in town that I can't believe has enough customers to continue to stay open. But why did I go to the mall today?

Because this morning when she woke up, Emma requested we visit Santa today to make sure he remembered she wanted roller skates for Christmas. Since we hadn't yet seen Santa this year (I know, I know, I've been dealing with the mommy guilt all week), we got ourselves ready to go and headed out. Hubs, who was called into work, met us there, we waited for exactly two families to greet Santa ahead of us, then the kids marched up and chatted away. Well, Grant didn't do much chatting, but he stood there and said Hi a few times. The friendly picture taking elf snapped a few photos and we paid $110.95 for the cutest 5x7 photo ever.

Now to find a worthy holiday frame. That will have to wait until the 26th. I'm done shopping until then.

Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: