So as is my usual, the weather changed today and the kids had no clothes to accomodate the change. I do this every time. You'd think by now I'd be a little more prepared. But no. It hits 150 degrees today for the first time this spring and I pull out one meager pair of shorts for Emma that still happen to fit her, and nothing for Grant. Both kids did have short sleeved shirts and sandals, but that's about it. I filled up my shopping cart at childrensplace.com, but I'm holding out until I hit Target.
Hubs and I decided today that if it's going to be hot, we might as well eat like it's hot. So he is grilling hamburgers, we're munching on corn on the cob, and sipping margaritas. Yum. My first summer not pregnant or breastfeeding in 4 years, and the margarita proves it!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Unprepared, as usual
Posted by ~Melissa~ at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment