CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday - It's back



It's been a while hasn't it? Has it been too long to remember the Not Me guidlines? Let's review: be real about it, own it, blog about it.

Today, while helping Grant get dressed for a park play date, I most certainly did not put him in a bright red shirt so I could see him from across the park without having to follow him all around. Not me, play dates are for the kids, not for me to stand around and chat with other moms.

While in Disneyland, I did not deal with the children by simply stating "We're in the Happiest Place on Earth. No whining." No way did I do that.

I also did not force Grant to get a Mickey Mouse ears hat simply because Emma had a cute one and I wanted to get a picture of the two of them looking at the castle with their hats on. A picture I never got because Grant refused to wear the Mickey Mouse ears hat I forced him to get. I did not learn my lesson and try again the next day, leading to a standoff that ended, again, with no picture.

Your turn. Get it all out. Leave a comment, or blog about it on your blog. Have fun!

0 comments: