I joined a book club last night. It's awesome. It's the perfect melding of my love for reading and my love for gabbing. We meet monthly, spend most of the time gabbing, and then quickly talk about the book so we can continue to bill ourselves as a book club. Awesome. We just finished "Ella Minnow Pea", and this month we are reading "The Secret Lives of Bees".
I'm also dusting off my resume because I've decided to apply to be a sub at preschool next year. Only on the days Grant is in school. Which now that I think about it might make Kindergarten pick up tricky....hmmm nothing like seeing a flaw in the plan as I'm typing the plan out on my blog. Clearly this needs more thought. And maybe a discussion with Hubs too. More on this one later.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Time for Mama
Posted by ~Melissa~ at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment